Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong academic credentials and Master degree in Law
- German law knowledge is a must have
- Fluent/Native in German and English verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings
- At least 2-4 years’ experience as a practicing lawyer or Legal counsel in private practice or as an in-house lawyer
- Experience in Legal Advice on Open Source, Claims Management (for example: sending out Legal letter for overdue payments) as well as providing legal risk assessment and legal advice with the confidence to influence the Business at a senior level
What duties will help you grow?
- Collaborate with Legal Germany team and 3 GLC lawyers working in the German market.
- Negotiate contracts directly with clients and their attorneys, review contracts, build bid strategy.
- Participate in the deal review and approval process. The deals include framework agreements, consulting contracts, digital and cloud services contracts, IT infrastructure and managed services for Capgemini’s private and public sector clients in Germany.
- Advise on some post-signing (delivery) issues, and work on procurement issues.
- Work closely with various Capgemini departments, including Sales, Finance, Business Risk Management, CCM, Alliance and Procurement
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).