ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
Udostępniamy Państwu wykaz seminariów organizowanych przez ERA jesienią tego roku. Dla prawników do 30 roku życia z reguły obowiązuje 25% zniżki, jednak i tak opłaty są raczej znaczne. Z kolei wcześniejsza rejestracja wiąże się z reguły ze zniżką w wysokości 10%.
Istnieje też możliwość otrzymania stypendium, szczegółowe informacje dostępne są pod tym linkiem: https://www.era-comm.eu/scholarship/about.html
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
ERA runs a scholarship programme to ensure that all legal practitioners from EU member states and candidate countries, including those who otherwise could not afford to do so, have the opportunity to participate in professional training on European law.
If you know a practitioner of law who could benefit from this programme, please pass on this information.
You can apply by Monday, 30 September 2019 for the following ERA Conferences::
- Restructuring and Insolvency within the EU
7 November 2019 – 8 November 2019 | Trier
- Annual Conference on European Patent Law 2019
7 November 2019 – 8 November 2019 | Brussels
- Annual Conference on European State Aid Law 2019
14 November 2019 – 15 November 2019 | Trier
- Annual Conference on European Copyright Law 2019
21 November 2019 – 22 November 2019 | Trier
- Annual Conference on EU Trade and Investment Law 2019
28 November 2019 – 29 November 2019 | Brussels
- Annual Conference on European VAT Law 2019
28 November 2019 – 29 November 2019 | Trier
- Recent Case Law of the European Court of Human Rights in Criminal Matters
28 November 2019 – 29 November 2019 | Strasbourg
- Dealing with New Challenges in Relation to Migrant Smuggling
5 December 2019 – 6 December 2019 | Trier
- Recent Case Law of the European Courts on Privacy and Data Protection Law
9 December 2019 – 10 December 2019 | Trier
- Annual Conference on Financial Regulation and Supervision 2019
12 December 2019 – 13 December 2019 | Brussels
- Online Hate Speech in the EU: Legal Responses
12 December 2019 – 13 December 2019 | Trier
Please read carefully through the selection criteria below before you begin your scholarship application.
|>> Apply online for an ERA scholarship|
|>> Support the ERA Scholarship Programme|
With the generous support of our partners ERA provides scholarships for lawyers, judges, prosecutors and officials from EU member states, candidate countries and potential candidates who otherwise could not afford to attend the events organised by ERA.
The scholarship may cover one or all of the following:
- a contribution towards travelling expenses
- hotel accommodation in Trier during the event
- the participation fees.
|>> Click here for more information|
Connect With Us:
Academy of European Law
Supported by the European Union
For more information, please visit our website at www.era.int.